The DrainMaster Pump
SPECIFICATIONS: Pro Drain Chief II (Low Speed) by Viking Injector
DIMENSIONS: 7” X 7” w X 6 1/2” d
ENCLOSURES: Input: 120 VAC, 5 Amps, 60 hrz
Power Cord attached to unit
(Optional Battery - powered unit available)
PUMP: Peristaltic type using 1/4” ID squeeze tubing
Maximum lift - 20 ft vertical
Maximum PSA - 40 lbs
Feed Rate (low speed) - 4.5 fl. oz. (133 ml) per minute with 6 1/2 foot lift & push
Minimum Injection - 1.5 fl. oz. (44 ml) @ 20 second run time
Maximum run time - 3 minutes
PROGRAM TIMER: 24 hour repeat cycle - 1 minimum activation interval
(optional 7 day timer available)
MOUNTING: Wall mount: double key (drilling template included)
Surface mount: Rubber suction feet available
Complete installation hardware and instructions included
FEATURES: Security lock with key
Heavy-duty pinned lid hinge
INSTALLATION: DrainMaster APPLICATION
Follow manufacturer’s installation instructions included with unit
To install in DrainMaster 5-gallon pail
1. Remove safety caps from spout on lid of pail.
2. Remove black, screw-on resealing cap.
3. Pull ring and remove inner spout cap.
4. Locate ring of plastic on spout.
5. Using a sharp knife cut spout just below the ring.
6. Break apart the three sections of snap-together dip tube and snap sections together to make a single 17 5/8” tube.
7. Push the assembled tube through the spout, slotted end first (slotted end goes to bottom of pail, flush side protrudes approximately 3” above the pail lid. This will fit tightly.)
8 Insert square plastic piece with compression fitting into protruding end of dip tube.
9. Connect one end of tubing to dip tube compression fitting and other end to compression fitting on supply side of pump.